Another tag we like to use is the canonical

SGD Forum for discuss your topic.
alom99

Another tag we like to use is the canonical

Post by alom99 »

If you have two pages you intend to have the same content, either because of syndication or some other mysterious reason, that’s okay! You just need to tell search engines that one is a duplicate of the other. Canonicalization tells them that you’re doing it on purpose, you’re not trying to fool anyone, and you know that only one of those pages should be considered for ranking. In order to use a canonical link, simply follow the instructions for canonical links on Google’s own help pages. More Traffic Means Growth. See how this SaaS turned SEO into its top traffic and lead source. To get more information on this topic.

This is to see if your business or a similar name already exists on Google My Business. It’s important Russia WhatsApp Number to not have any “duplicates”, as it will confuse users and search engines. Find Business ScreenShot of Google My Business Setup Step 3: Enter your business’s actual address where your customers or clients can go If your company tends to service customers in a certain area (i.e. plumber, contractor, etc.), you can click the box on the bottom of the form (I Deliver goods and services to my customers). Address ScreenShot of Google My Business Profile Setup If you do not have a physical location for customers to visit, you will need to specify your service areas. Add in your regions, cities, or zip codes that you work in. Step 4: Choose the Category for your Business Next, type in the category that is the best fit for your business.

This is very important as it will affect how and when you show up when potential customers are looking for your services/products. Business Name and Category Screenshot - Google My Business Step 5: Enter the best phone number and business website URL For local search, the general best practice is to make sure your NAP (name, address, and phone number) is consistent on every platform you set up for your business. contact us today for a free consultation or learn more about our status as a Google Partner Agency before you reach out.auto-populate and suggest a business.