But each of them will make someone's life

SGD Forum for discuss your topic.
jabink123bd

But each of them will make someone's life

Post by jabink123bd »

Networking this time was fiery! Discussions even arose several times.
I was glad that the participants found points of intersection of interests. And I myself was once again amazed at how different we all are, with how different ideas and projects we come to “Marketing from the Basics”.

Participants in our party do educational projects, bake buns and gingerbread cookies (look at the photo), fly in hot air balloons, conduct sales trainings (and right on hot air balloons too), produce trainings for other authors, sell clothes, create designer perfumes, sell cat litter and miracle dishes, engage in targeting, parsing and directing, write UK Phone Number texts, teach English and organize bicycle excursions around St. Petersburg, paint stunningly beautiful dishes, and also help people cope with impending old age and prolong their active age (this is generally a project with a great mission and in a big way!).

And I completely agree with one of the meeting participants: perhaps our projects will not save the world. better.
Our May digest is about trends: what works best in the field of promotion, why content marketing is so popular and how to use it correctly. As always, there is a lot of material about social networks, and today we also touched upon the topic of pricing and PR.

GENERAL PROJECT PROMOTION
What to bet on today in project marketing? What will work? Marketing trends for small businesses. Research - outline guidelines for promoting your business in the direction you need.

Selling a service is not at all the same as selling a product. Services Marketing: How to Sell Yourself Highly - A guide to creating a marketing plan for those who provide services and plan to get more money for it.